Persons accessing this internet site, and all associated pages compiled and maintained by Hamer Airport Parking (“this site”) and known as “We, Us or Our” for the purposes of this policy, do so on the basis that they acknowledge and agree to the following matters:
1. Copyright of all of the information contained on this site is retained at all times by Hamer Airport Parking. Apart from any fair dealing as permitted under the Copyright Act, 1968 any distribution or reproduction of that information is strictly prohibited, except when our express written permission has been given.
2. Whilst we have used its best endeavours to ensure that all of the information contained on this site is correct, accurate and current at the time that the information is posted to the site, we make no warranties about the accuracy or reliability of that information and we take no responsibility for any errors, inaccuracies or defects with respect to that information.
3. Hamer Airport Parking and its employees, agents and consultants exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all liability for any damages of whatsoever nature might be suffered by any person who uses or relies upon the information contained on this site whether or not that damage was caused by any negligent act or omission.
4. Any information sent to us by anyone using this site becomes the property of Hamer Airport Parking and any such person sending that information agrees that we will be entitled to use any ideas, concepts or techniques contained in that information and we reserve the right to use, reproduce and distribute that information.
Hamer Airport Parking’s commitment to privacy
1. Hamer Airport Parking is committed to protecting the privacy of those who access its internet site and is committed to complying with the Privacy Act, 1988 and the associated National Privacy Principles (“the NPPs”).
Information collected on Hamer Airport Parking’s Internet site and use of that information
3. We will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message. That address may be used for the purpose of a company mailing list, however, your consent will be requested and you will be provided with an option to remove your contact details.
4. We will collect information on our internet site when our members or the public complete on-line forms. When information is provided to us in this way that information will only be used for a purpose made known to you; a purpose you would reasonably expect; a purpose required, authorized or permitted by any law; or a purpose otherwise authorized by you.
5. Persons who do not wish their personal information to be used for any particular purpose should not hesitate to advise us of that fact. We will of course respect those wishes.
6. “Cookies” are pieces of information that web sites transfer to an individual computer’s hard drive for record keeping purposes. The “cookie” assigns a unique identification that allows a web site to recognize you when you return to that site.
8. Most internet browsers enable individuals to refuse to accept cookies. If an individual exercises such a choice you will still be able view most of the text on our internet site. However, you will not experience a personalized visit.
Links to third party web sites
9. Our internet site may contain links to other web sites. These web sites are conducted by third parties and we do not control the content or the information collected on these websites. You should refer to those web sites directly or to the authors of those sites to obtain details of the privacy policies relevant to those web pages.