Our vehicles have the same exemptions as Taxis & Buses which means that Children over the age of 12 months don’t require a child seat.
Our drivers will be required to:
- Ensure that available child restraints are utilised (therefore, if there are no child restraints available, the driver is exempt from this requirement).
- Ensure that a child under 7 years of age is not in the front row of a vehicle that has 2 or more rows of seats (however, it is permissible for a child aged between 4 to 7 to sit in the front only when all rear rows are occupied by passengers under 7).
Drivers will continue to be responsible for ensuring passengers between the ages of 7 and 16 years are appropriately restrained.
We recommend parents look at dropping luggage and infants off at the terminals first then park the car with us.
Child seats are not provided but can be fitted if you prefer.
Read more about child seat rules.See more services
- Short Term Airport Parking
- Long Term Airport Parking
- Under Cover Warehouse Parking
- Motorcycle Warehouse Parking
- Free Immediate Valet To All Terminals
- Next to Qantas T3 & T4 + Regional Terminals
- Free Shuttles to Terminals T1 & T2 (Virgin)
- No fuss, friendly service
- Free Battery + Tyre Checks
- Baby Friendly
- Car Wash/ Detailing
- Car Service/Mechanic
- Electric Vehicle Charging